Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

I am so excited to share this amazing photographer with everyone.  She has taking all 4 of my children's pictures, mostly my daughter who never sits still. She never disappoints and I always end up with breathtaking photos. She is getting ready for Christmas minis so don't miss out set up a appointment today or just give her a like/share. Here is a link to her Facebook page so that you can see for yourself. https://www.facebook.com/SleepySnapsPhotography/timeline 
Here is proof that she is completely professional. Is this not the cutest Lion.
Sleepy Snaps Photography
I'm sure me and my 4 kids pulling up to a photo shoot is overwhelming, but with Sleepy Snaps Photography I never feel like we are to much for her to handle. We always walk away smiling knowing we are going to get in a short time a packet of pictures that are flawless and worth every penny.   

No comments:

Post a Comment