Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Aurora loves painting nails, so I put children's stick on nails on her and let her have the polish, nail stickers and glitter. Always fun!! If your daughter loves to paint nails it's a great way for them to learn and to not mess up there natural nails and get those toxins on them. She also loves painting her toes. So cute how she lines them up she always count 1,2,5 lol. Please share my post!! Others May like this idea!! ‪#‎AurorasCloset‬

 I want to stress that my daughter loves to paint her nails, but before I thought of this she did not get to much because of how messy it got. She is only 2 so I'm not sure why I trusted her so much but after RED polish was on my well everything. She didn't get to do it much. If you notice the nails the polish is on them not her hands and this was her first time ever. I am recommending this to the mothers of girly daughters. Hope you try this and have as much fun as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment